Residential Boiler Service
Boilers depend on your pipes or radiators in order to provide efficient heating to your home. Because there’s no blowers included in this type of system, your home enjoys consistent heating without a draft—but it also means that a leaky pipe or aging system could rob your home of the comfort you’re accustomed to.
Rapid Rooter provides the exact repairs or maintenance your boiler needs. Whether you need new pipes in your walls or baseboards, or your boiler itself needs repair or replacement, our licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers are the experts you’ve been looking for!
24/7 Emergency Services
Honest and Free Estimates
Common Boiler Problems
Boilers can suffer from years of buildup without proper maintenance. The heated water leaves behind minerals that can put pressure on your pipes, creating more leaks over time. Air in the heating pipes can also make your boiler less efficient. Your pump may be failing as well—especially if your boiler is 15 years or older! This results in less heat—or none at all—in your home.
Common problems for boilers include:
- Low water levels
- Broken thermostat
- Leaking boiler / pipes
- Malfunctioning pilot light
Whether you need maintenance, repair, or replacement, our plumbing team is prepared to handle your issue professionally and effectively. One way or another, a fully-functioning boiler is only one phone call away! Dial (917) 932-6253—Rapid Rooter offers repairs, guaranteed parts and workmanship, and peace of mind on every visit.
Hot Water Heater Installation Services
Cold showers? High energy bills? It may be time for a new hot water heater. But in order to reap the benefits of a new energy-efficient appliance, you’ll need to have it installed properly. A water heater that is not installed correctly can result in water damage, scalding temperatures, or even a fire. That’s why installation is best left to professional plumbers who know the ins and outs of your plumbing system.
Our Hot Water Heater Installation Services
- Gas water heater installation
- Electric water heater installation
Why Choose Mr. Rooter to Install Your Water Heater?
- Mr. Rooter installs hot water heaters of all makes and models.
- All installations adhere to building codes, local laws, and regulations.
- We ensure all cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly to avoid issues with water pressure.
- Our plumbers ensure your water heater has the proper venting so it isn’t a fire hazard.
- If you’re concerned about the time it takes hot water to reach the faucet, Mr. Rooter can install hot-water-circulating systems, which keep hot water in your pipes, ready for use at a moment’s notice.
- Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed!